Welcome to WVSC’s Website …
Featured: Funding Central Funding Central lists thousands of funding and finance opportunities and a regular newsletter alerts you to new and closing soon funds each week. It’s free to register […]
Here at WVSC our capacity building team have access to an extensive range of resources to help you and your organisations, group, committee members or trustees. We have a small […]
Wolverhampton Voluntary Sector Council’s Online Database Welcome to our online database of Voluntary & Community sector organisations in Wolverhampton. Our database holds information about organisations that are registered with Wolverhampton Voluntary Sector […]
All WVSC News Updates
Wolverhampton Improving Futures are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, well organised and flexible part – time (7.24 hours a week) Administrator to support the delivery of the Wolverhampton Improving Futures […]
Please find below a flyer of Improving Futures training dates for march.
People wanting to boost their chances of finding the right job, getting the right training or improving their health can find out more about the support and opportunities available to […]
Talent Match Black Country is a flexible project, funded by the National Lottery through the BIG Lottery fund. The project is led by young people, with significant input from businesses. […]
Happy 2nd Birthday!! Improving Futures has celebrated its 2nd year of serving the children of Wolverhampton. We are so proud to have helped so many primary aged children who have […]
Here in Wolverhampton we aim to celebrate in our time honoured Black Country Fashion and have a ‘big do’ on Tuesday 10th March 2015 The Gatis Gardeners group are opening […]
This article contains information about training for mentoring with Improving futures.
This Directory has been collated and designed by the Positive Action for Mental Health group members (PA4MH) in collaboration with the Joint Commissioning Unit. The Directory consists of two parts. Part […]
Improving Futures Wolverhampton has a new Twitter account! Follow us @WolvesIF for the latest information about becoming a mentor, mentoring training dates and updates as well as useful information related to […]
Wolverhampton Volunteers Training Newsletter compiles information on any free or low cost training available in Wolverhampton. Click Here for January 2015 – March 2015 Training News. The newsletter is produced on a quarterly […]
- Greens and Ukip speak out at hustings event against the use of volunteers in A&E departments
- Election analysis: has the government lived up to its promises?
- Morale down sharply in the past year, say preliminary Charity Pulse results
- TimeBank manifesto calls on governments to 'stop reinventing the wheel' on volunteering
- Unpaid internships should not be used to displace paid staff, NCVO guide warns
Project & Service Updates
Wednesday 4th September 2013 saw a successful climax to the local Wolverhampton TLI Project when around 80 delegates attended a showcase conference at The Molineux. Representation could be found from […]
- Ian Joseph: Who will be your charity's next chair?
- Property foundation cuts the Charity Commission workload
- Legal Update: The draft Protection of Charities Bill
- Providing support and advice for in-house charity lawyers
- Legal Update: Charity Commission refuses to register shooting club