Wolverhampton Volunteers make it as easy as possible for anyone who works, studies or lives in Wolverhampton aged 18 or over to volunteer. We work with hundreds of Volunteer Involving Organisations (VIO’s) in the area to provide a wide range of opportunities in and around Wolverhampton.
In addition to volunteering you can:
- Use our computers to do you job search, complete applications and update you CV
- Access to a printer to print off copies of you C.V. and job applications
- Book a 1-2-1 I.T. support session to help you use a computer
- Speak to a qualified advisor about training and qualifications
Wolverhampton Volunteers are the only Volunteer Centre Quality Accredited (VCQA) centre in Wolverhampton.
We have a dedicated:
- Advice & Guidance qualified, Volunteer Advisor
- Advice & Guidance qualified, Training Advisor
- Investing in Volunteers qualified, IIV Advisor
- Drop-in open Monday – Friday, between 10am and 2pm
- Confidential 1-2-1 appointments available upon request *
- Computers available Monday – Thursday, between 10am and 2pm*
- 1-2-1 I.T. Support Sessions available upon request *
Wolverhampton Voluntary Council
16 Temple Street, Wolverhampton, WV24AN
Call: 01902 328980 to ask about appointments.
* Subject to availability