BSSEC is planning a feature on new trends in social enterprise retailing for our website and blog. We have covered a number of new retailing initiatives recently, but think the time has come to make more people aware of this development.
We think the fact that there are social enterprise shops that people can go to is too little known.
We also know that some social enterprises are actively looking for suppliers. We have been approached recently by CitizenHome and Friends of the Earth, for example, both looking to extend the retail stock they but from social enterprises (and ethical independents).
If you are retailing your products or are interested in selling at wholesale prices to other retailers (especially social enterprise retailers!) then let us know so we can include your details on our website.
Ideally we need to know:
- What you produce.
- Where you sell from — i.e. if a shop, its address and opening hours.
- Key contact details including phone number and email — for retail customers.
- Key contact details including phone number and email — for trade/wholesale customers.
- Whether you are looking for stock donations (and if so, what).
- Whether you are looking for new suppliers.
- JPEG/PNG file of your logo.
- Finally, if you don’t sell directly but supply other mainstream outlets, where your goods can be found.
If you would like to take part please respond to this email; email@example.com