The Refugee and Migrant Centre (RMC) is an established and vibrant charity working with new communities in the Black Country and Birmingham.
Registered Charity Number 1104779
Head of Operations – Black Country
Based in Wolverhampton
35 Hours per week
Salary, £31000-£33000 per annum, depending on experience.
- To overview and lead the delivery of RMC’s core activities in our Wolverhampton based head office and the wider Black Country area.
- To oversee existing and upcoming programmes, potentially delivered in different areas of the Black Country.
- To be a key and proactive member of the Senior Management Team of RMC.
- To provide effective management to the casework/advice and resettlement teams who deliver the core activities and projects of RMC.
- To ensure http://www.propecia-finasteride-buy.com appropriate and effective delivery of our services to clients and drive efficiency, quality and systems improvement.
- To secure target achievements and make sure funders requirements are met.
- As part of an established Senior Management Team to take active part in the development and fundraising efforts of their area of responsibility in particular and the organisation in general.
For an application pack and submissions please contact Emma White on 01902 311 554 or email@example.com. Any enquiries about the role must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org who will direct them to the appropriate member of SMT.
Closing Date: 28th August, with interviews expected in the week beginning 5th of September