Black Country Click Start
Click Start coaches people not in work and not seeking work, to develop their online skills to be more connected to their money and improve their employability skills.
Click Start is a free service aimed at helping participants use online services.
Do your participants know how to use a computer, surf the internet or have an email address?
We can help participants:
- Improve internet confidence
- Stay safe online
- Access employment support and training information online
- Apply for jobs and volunteering opportunities online
- Compare products online in order to save money
- Understand the benefits of online bank services and paying bills online
- Understand difference sources of financial and money advice and how to access these
- Use of a budget to plan
- Set up an email and have the knowledge to send and receive emails
- Use of social network sites such as Facebook etc.
- Searching for information such as cinema, holidays etc.
- Watch TV online or download TV programmes or films
We can support participants with:
- Energy Comparison Sites
- Apply for benefits and access government sites
- Access to public services
We can help in a one to one or group basis and ongoing support.
The introduction of Universal Credit will affect people claiming one of six benefits, including Housing Benefit. The government expects everyone to manage their Universal Credit claim online.
If you or your client group needs help or would like more information please contact us:
☏Call: 0121 569 2998 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Walsall Area
☏Call: 0121 569 2998 Email: email@example.com Dudley Area
☏Call: 0121 569 2998 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Wolverhampton Area
☏Call: 0121 569 2998 Email: email@example.com Sandwell Area