City of Wolverhampton Council
Tender – Prevention of Violence Against Women and Girls
The Safer Wolverhampton Partnership is working toward these major strategic aims: preventing violence, reducing victimisation and reducing re-offending. The City of Wolverhampton Council is seeking tender bids for the delivery of this service over a 12 month contract period, from a suitably qualified and experienced provider.
Region(s) of supply: Walsall and Wolverhampton
Estimated value: £155,000.00
This contract will deliver objectives against the first two strategic aims of preventing violence and reducing victimisation by:
- Delivering prevention campaigns to raise awareness of all forms of Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) across the commissioned period. To include: Domestic Abuse (DA), Honour Based Violence (HBV), Sexual Violence (SV), Female Genital Mutilation (FGM), and Forced Marriage (FM).
- Challenging cultural acceptance of violence where this exists.
- Holding perpetrators of domestic abuse to account for their behaviour.
- Integrating Multi Agency Referral Assessment Conference (MARAC) Coordination services with the Multi-Agency information Sharing Hub (MASH).
- Complementing mainstream services, including but not limited to, Strengthening Families Hubs.
- Working to reduce the number of victims of VAWG and associated crimes.
- Provide support through the provision of Independent Domestic Violence Advisor services – and to deliver case management support for victims at high risk of serious harm and homicide.
- Coordination of Wolverhampton MARAC to safeguard those who are vulnerable, and to reduce repeat victimisation and maximise joint working.
- Working to an agreed information sharing protocol to provide information and intelligence securely to all involved partners.
- Contribute to a coordinated partnership approach.
- Increase the identification, risk assessment and referral of victims for support from across sectors.
For further information, please visit: https://procontract.due-north.com/Advert/Index?advertId=24986e36-0bdc-e611-80da-005056b64545
The closing date for submission of tenders is 12pm on 20th February 2016.