Citizens Advice Wolverhampton
‘Better off in Wolverhampton’ – Improving Financial Confidence Programme
Hours: 37 HOURS PER WEEK (10 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
Salary: £10.34 PER HOUR
This role will be over a 10 month period where the successful applicant will be based at the Bilston CAB Office, but will deliver support across the City.
Applicant is to be confident in delivering group sessions, with the ability to support and manage a group of people based in a working environment.
- This post is funded by The Big Lottery Funds Improving Financial Confidence programme
- To recruit individuals that have shown an interest in becoming a Peer Mentor.
- To deliver ASDAN short courses to social tenants of Wolverhampton.
- To put together training sessions, deliver and monitor the progress of trainees
- To support the ongoing development of the project as a whole through a range of on and offline events.
- To support project beneficiaries in developing improved financial skills
- Support the project in creating and carrying out Community activities
- Occasional out of hours work.
Applications should address each point of the Person Specification.
More information can be obtained from Reena who is the Project Co-ordinator on 01902 572027.
Completed Applications should be returned to: Citizens Advice Wolverhampton, 26 Snow Hill, Wolverhampton, WV2 4AD.
CVs are not acceptable.
Closing date: 9am Monday 13th February 2016
Tel: (01902) 572027/572199