Active Citizens Fund Small Grants funding up to £2500 (or up to £5000 for exceptional projects)
- This is for targeted community led projects that leads to a reduction of crime and/or anti-social behaviour.
- We anticipate that projects will actively involve volunteers in the planning and delivery, to ensure longer-term sustainability.
- Next closing date: 5pm on Monday 27th February 2017
Participatory Budgeting Process funding up to £1000
- This is for grass root (low-level) community led projects to help reduce crime and/or anti-social behaviour – having a big impact within your communities.
- What sort of projects is this fund aimed at?
- Initiatives that will increase community cohesion, such as community get together’s, especially if they could help promote neighbourhood watch, PACT meetings, etc.
- Volunteer-led activities to engage specific groups within your community (such as: activities for children and young people that could help lead to a reduction of anti-social behaviour).
- Resources and/or equipment purchases to enable community/volunteer-led projects to be delivered at a local level.
- Next closing date: 5pm on Monday 6th March 2017 – to be presented at the Participatory Budgeting event at 6pm on Thursday 9th March 2017
Apply for funding to make a difference in your community!
For further advice or information, please contact Pc Joe Trusselle on 101 Ext. 8713288 or 07391 019170.