Wolverhampton’s Community Cohesion Forum welcomes anyone who is interested in joining this important local forum.
The Community Cohesion Forum, which meets 3 times a year (normally on a Wednesday evening from 6-8pm), aims to:
- increase understanding of the issues facing our diverse communities
- strengthen our city by standing alongside each other
- find solutions to the challenges any particular community faces as well as challenges we all face together
You are very welcome to join,make suggestions for the Forum’s agenda, and participate to the level you feel comfortable with. The Forum is particularly keen to encourage new members from:
- a community based on any of the protected characteristics – age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation.
- a community with a shared experience – e.g. of being a refugee or migrant, living in poverty, people living with mental health distress etc
- any of the city’s neighbourhood-based communities
If you would like to find out more about he Community Cohesion Forum, or sign up to be on the invitation list for the Forum, please contact:
- Nathan Hazlehurst (Community Cohesion Co-ordinator)
- Telephone: 01902 553551
- Mobile: 07552 211519
- email: email@example.com