Community Accountancy Support
Who are we?
WVSC has offered a community accountancy service to voluntary and community groups in Wolverhampton since 2006. As part of this, we have a suitably qualified finance expert, who supports groups with all aspects of their financial management. This may be for a group who is starting up from scratch, or for a group who wants to improve their current financial governance.
What does this mean?
We can provide support and advice to help your organisation with financial matters. We will continuously look for ways to help you make improvements; work in partnership with you at every stage of your business to ensure that we identify opportunities and risks; provide tailored solutions and meet your personal and business objectives. We will provide you with friendly, efficient and effective service whenever you deal with us. Capacity building work is free of charge for voluntary and community organisations within Wolverhampton.
Three key areas to consider
- Financial Management – consistent records of your past and current financial situation
- Financial Planning – how you use your financial management information to assess your current situation and plan for the future
- Reporting – your legal obligations as a Charity or Company
In more detail this means:
• Creating spreadsheets
• Reporting to funders
• Setting up financial processes
• Preparing for year end examination
For more information please contact on Melissa Smith (working days Mondays and Tuesdays) on 01902 773761 or email email@example.com
We can carry out the services for you at affordable rates to voluntary and community organisations including:
• Hassle-free payroll
• Regular bookkeeping
• Year end accounts preparation and examination
• Pay as you go management accounting – regular accounts and reports to management committees
• Help with budgets, cash flows, business plans and the finances of funding bids
• Credit Control, accounts payable, invoicing
• Provide one to one training on spreadsheets, Quick Books and Sage
Bookkeeping £20/hr + VAT, fixed fees possible
Management Accounts and year end preparation £30/hr + VAT, fixed fees possible
Please contact us for a quote
Payroll (per person)
|Staff||Per week||Per month|