WVSC supports local charities, community groups, voluntary organisations and social enterprise to improve your organisational capacity and performance to deliver high quality services and to support local voluntary and community action.
- We believe our diverse sector offers solutions to the challenges Wolverhampton communities face
- We strive to improve the capacity of the sector to meet these challenges and play an effective part in user focussed solutions
- We encourage networking; provide support and training to the sector to develop stronger, more sustainable organisations in order to have the greatest impact in our local communities
- We can support organisations through change using our toolkits and diagnostic methods
- We can support any not-for-private-profit organisation based or working in Wolverhampton
Who to contact for more information?
|Name||Position & Role||Telephone|
|Sharon Nanan-Sen||Voluntary and Community Sector Support Worker||01902 328981||SNanan-Sen@wolverhamptonvsc.org.uk|
|Amanda Williams||Mental Health Self-Support Co-ordinator - Support for new and existing user led groups in the area of Mental Health.||01902 email@example.com|
|Victoria Joseph||Communications Worker - Additions to our database, include items in our newsletter or to discuss our website or social media.||01902 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Image Credit Ambro at www.FreeDigitalPhotos.net